Monday, April 2, 2012

M-day results for April 1st!!!

I set some lofty goals this month, and I was hoping to rock out a 10 lb loss this month. I had a few days missed in the gym because life happens, sick kids, sick me, you know the drill. But all and all I am very happy with the results this month. Justin thinks my eating honey may have to do with a lower lb loss but it also has everything to do with muscles! I have been increasing my weights for body pump and ME and I feel much stronger than I ever have.

So for the month of April I will not be eating any honey, we will see if that helps. I am also going to cut back on the peanuts and almonds, the salt is something I crave but I may be overdoing it. Yes I am continuing to eliminate things from my diet, but it is nice to know that I CAN do this. It is amazing how praying has helped me. Doing this to be a better steward of my body has been the huge difference this time around. Also I have gotten to where I NEED my workout each day! woohoo!

Onto the numbers!!


From M-day Last Month I have lost....

8  lbs



1.25 inches from the Bust



1.5 inch from my waist
1 inch from the hips


right arm stayed the same


.25 inch from my left arm



.75 inch from my right thigh



.75 inch from my left thigh



.25 inch from my neck
January 1st



Feb 1st

March 1st

 April 1st
For those of you wondering, I have 9.5 lbs to be considered a 'normal weight' and no longer be in the over weight category. I want to lose the rest of the 9.5 lbs and then I will assess where I am at. Once I reach my weight goal I will be focused on maintaining and toning up all areas, but mostly my stomach. I have some extra skin that I would love to see come back to normal. Although I can get it more toned in the gym I am realizing I will need to have surgery to fix it for real....and I will not be doing that any time soon. Justin and I are not finished with babies yet...once we are we will discuss the possibility of restoring the skin on my tummy!

2 comments:

  1. Great job!
    It is hard to "lose" weight when you're gaining muscle, since muscle weighs more! How you feel is what makes a big difference :)
    Maybe you could try natural/raw almonds instead of any with salt added? Almonds are still so helathy for you!
    Chia seeds are great for protein & energy, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go ryan! you are so inspiring!!! now i know if i ever need a workout buddy who to call :) sidenote: if you would like a less invasive (and costly) option than surgery to get your skin back to normal, try It Works. i have A LOT of loose skin from the twins that no matter how much weight i seem to lose (i got all the way down to 139 at one time), still looks the same. i did one wrap and immediately noticed that my skin was a lil more taught. i have another one that i plan to use as soon as i make the time, as a by until we're done with kids also. let me know if thats something youre interested in checking out and ill give you my reps name if you dont already know one lol

    ReplyDelete