Thursday, February 2, 2012

My loss is My Gain!!!!

January was an amazing month for me! I have experienced an amazing body transformation since changing my diet immensely! We started the month with our first ever Daniel fast. It should have lasted 21 days, but we decided to keep it up and it has made all the difference! Now that we are eating only whole grains, fruits, and veggies my body is running so efficiently! My husband has jumped into this healthy eating, and has lost 25 lbs!!! I will be doing an entire post dedicated to our new way of eating so you can get more info!

I am happy to report that I have lost 15 lbs in the month of January AND

2 inches in the bust

1.25 inches in my waist

1.5 inches on the hips

.5 an inch on my right arm

1 inch on my left arm

1 inch on my right thigh

1.25 inches on my left thigh

and my neck stayed the same


When the month began I was wearing a size 12, and now am comfortable sliding into 10s. It is officially time to donate the 14's...Bethany called me out for wearing them the other day and she said they were 'baggy mom jeans'. When the 6 year old notices how big your pants are it's time to go shopping!!

I have upped the intensity in my workouts and am pushing myself to the limit. I have gotten to the point where if I am not sweating like a pig during and sore the next day I know I haven't given it 150%. When I think I am done I always try to do 1 more. Please excuse the roughness of these photos...

 New Years Eve

1 week into January
 Feb 1


 Feb 1

3 comments:

  1. Way to go!! You have always been beautiful inside and out! You're doing. A great job by inspiring others to be fit and healthy. I discovered fitness classes at law school and I can't wait to get back in the groove with my firm's gym membership here in Boerne. I'm interested to hear more about the Daniel fast and how y'all changed your diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo.. way to go.. i am getting back into the gym and am trying to go back to really watching what i eat. it really does make you feel better in so many different ways to eat healthy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! J was telling me a bit about the diet...sounds really, really healthy and is obviously working for the two of you. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete