Friday, January 27, 2012

5 Days Until M day!!!


At the first of the year I had Justin take my measurements. I was feeling like knowing the number of lbs lost was not accurately reflecting the work I was putting in. Knowing that as my fat and muscle will change in my body my weight will fluctuate, I wanted to make sure I was able to see the results each month. M day was born. I am actually really excited to take my measurements on Tuesday, February 1st.

I will be posting a photo, pounds lost this month, and inches lost. I would love to hear how your month went as well!!

Again, I am a totally open book, please do not hesitate to email questions and comments!

This week was a particularly hard week for me in the gym. I really felt the intensity of my workouts each day, and by today I felt exhausted after my trip to the gym. I am really pumped to see the results! I will post the results Tuesday Afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment