Sunday, May 6, 2012

M-day Results are in!

It has taken me longer to post this than I wanted. BUT here it is. April was not a huge month loss wise. I messed up by not setting a clear goal, and not focusing even with company and vacation. Disappointing, but at the same time it helped me to get focused in again, and come at the loss goals with renewed energy for May.

From M-day Last Month I have lost....


3 lbs (womp womp womp)





.5 inches from the Bust





.25 inch from my waist




.25 inch from the hips



.25 inch from my right arm




.5 inch from my left arm





right thigh stayed the same





 left thigh stayed the same





neck stayed the same
 
 Jan 1

Feb 1

March 1

 April 1

 May 4th

 May 1

I am so thrilled with the way my body has been changing over the last few months. My muscle tone is looking good, and I am loving clothes shopping!

For the month of May Justin and I are having a challenge, first one to lose 12 lbs wins. So far 6 days into the month we are tied...we have each lost 3 lbs...Ironically that's all I lost the entire month of April, which makes me kick myself! When I lose these 12 lbs, I will be below my original goal weight, and will most likely be done losing.

Wish me luck...well really I should say wish Justin luck because I am obviously going to kick his butt!
 

1 comment: