Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oh so long ago....

My 19th Birthday
I have been going through old photos all morning today. I was kind of shocked looking through all of these pictures again. You know how it is when you have your picture taken...you only keep the ones you think you look good in.. I am posting some of them here to remind myself how much better I feel now, and while I have always felt that I was pretty, I am so much happier being healthy and fit. I also want you all to know that no matter how little or how much weight you want or need to lose, you can do it!

Leading an NYCHA meeting, Mississippi 2004

March 2005

2005

Summer 2005, after a Kenny Chesney Concert...looks like my life revolved around food!

Plucking a banjo in an antique store....


And just for good measure...Here is one of me from last month! I have lost about 10lbs since this photo!

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely fabulous! You were always beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete