Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's that time again!!! M-DAY!!!!!

Here we are again at the beginning of another new month! May was a great month for me!! Sure I fell short on my lb loss goal, but I am realizing that my body will do what needs done on its own time. I just need to embrace my new shape, and enjoy the muscle mass and tone I am building!!!

I am adding a new category to my measurements, and that is body fat percentage!!

From M-day Last Month I have lost....


4.5 lbs




Bust stayed the same (glad!! I dont care to lose anymore)




.50 inch from my waist




.25 inch from the hips




.25 inch from my right arm



.25 inch from my left arm




right thigh stayed the same




left thigh stayed the same




neck stayed the same
 
Ideal Body Fat Percentage Chart1 Ideal Body Fat Percentage Chart: How Lean Should You Be?
 
My body fat percentage was 23.21% May 1st
 
June 1st it is 23.09% (I would like to get it into the Athlete range)
 
 

Jan 1


Feb 1


March 1


April 1


May 4th


May 1
 
 June 2

  June 1

 June 1

I realized that I have only been posting my monthly photos in my workout clothes...June is proof that I do own other clothes. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment